How to recover a disabled or permanently deleted Instagram account
Many Instagram users are wondering how to recover an Instagram account if it is disabled or permanently deleted, as some of them face a problem when losing their account and are unable to recover it in any way despite the intensification of attempts to recover it, This is what we will present to you through the following lines in this article.
It is an application specially designed to post and share photos with friends from around the world as well as live broadcast videos. It is one of the most prominent social networking applications, as it provides many advantages to all its users. You can communicate with each other through the Chat application.
Basic requirements to recover an Instagram account:
When you have your Instagram account disabled, follow these steps to get it back:
- Log in to your disabled account via the Instagram app.
- Type your username and password.
- Click on the Reset Password field.
- Enter the email with which you created your account.
- You will receive a message with an activation code to change your password.
- Click Change Password and type a strong new password to complete the procedure.
Permanently delete Instagram account
If you want to permanently delete your account from the Instagram application, follow these steps:
- Go directly to the Instagram app.
- Go to your account settings page.
- Click on Delete Instagram Account.
- Select the main reason why you want to delete your account.
- Enter the password and press Delete Account Permanently.
Permanently delete Instagram account link
The Instagram application provided an electronic link to permanently delete your account on the application through the previous steps we mentioned, You can access this link if you want to permanently remove the Instagram account from here .
Is it possible to recover a permanently deleted Instagram account?
You can recover your permanently deleted Instagram account through the following steps:
- Enter the Instagram account recovery link from here .
- Select the type of account if it is personal or business.
- Type your email and password.
- Write down all the required information from you in the blank boxes.
- Wait for a while after clicking on the Submit tab.
- You should take a picture of yourself and send it to Instagram to confirm your identity.
How to temporarily disable an Instagram account?
The Instagram application allows you to temporarily disable or delete your account on it, and you can restore it at any time you wish, The steps for temporary disablement are:
- Log in to the Instagram app.
- Enter your username and password in the empty fields and click on login.
- Click on the Edit Profile icon.
- Check the box to temporarily disable or delete the profile.
- Determine the reason for temporarily disabling the account.
- Type the password and press Confirm to activate the account deactivation.
Temporary Instagram account deletion link
You can delete your account on the Instagram application temporarily through a set of steps using the official link:
- Go to the Instagram application and choose the official settings page from here .
- Choose the main reason why you want to delete the account.
- Write down your password.
- Click Confirm to delete.
Temporarily disabled Instagram account recovery link
If you encounter a problem with disabling your account on the Instagram application due to a violation of one of the provisions of the list of rules for publishing on the application, Or if there are many reports against him, Through the Instagram help link from here .
And now we have explained to you how you can recover your account on the Instagram application, whether if the account is disabled or permanently deleted, If you are facing this problem in your account on the application, follow the previous instructions so that you can restore it again.