How to recover a Facebook account through friends
Many Facebook users want to know how to retrieve a Facebook account through friends, because some of them have their accounts locked by the administration of the site itself for various reasons, including hacking the account or using an incorrect password more than once, Through this article, we will inform you about the steps to open a Facebook account through friends, and we will also show you other ways to recover the account as well.
recover facebook account through friends
There is more than one way to recover Facebook accounts if the Facebook administration closed them, The method of retrieval through friends is the most common method and is done through a set of steps, Which:
- Log in to your account on the Facebook application.
- Click on the “Forgot Account” icon.
- Take note of your email address or phone number.
- Click on the blue “search” icon.
- Click on “You no longer have access to these”.
- Type a new email address or phone number into the empty field.
- Clicking on the “Continue” icon.
- Click on the “Detect trusted contacts” icon.
- The Facebook administration will send your account recovery code to a group of friends on your account.
- Connect with these friends and receive an account recovery code from them.
- Write down the account recovery code in the blank field provided for it.
- Set a new password and confirm it with strong symbols and capital letters.
- Log in to the account again with the new email address and password.
How to activate Facebook account recovery through friends
You can activate the feature of recovering your own account on the Facebook application through friends by following a set of steps, namely:
- Log in to your Facebook account with your username and password.
- Click on the three lines mark on the left side of the page.
- Choose the “Settings” icon from the available options.
- Click on the “Security Password” tab at the bottom of the main menu.
- Click on the “Choose 3 to 5 friends to protect your Facebook account” box.
- Enter your password in the field provided for it.
- Start by choosing only trusted friends from your friends list.
- Click on the “save” tab.
Alternative ways to recover your Facebook account
Through some other means, you can recover your personal account on Facebook if it was hacked or closed for you Facebook for other reasons through the following means: Which:
recover facebook account from email
By following the following points, you can recover your Facebook account:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Enter the email address in the field designated for it.
- Click on the “forgot password” tab.
- Choose “Send the security code to the email address registered with Facebook” from the main menu.
- The Facebook application will send you an email with the activation code for your account.
- Write down the activation code in the field designated for it on Facebook to have your account recovered again.
recover facebook account from phone number
You can retrieve your Facebook account through the phone number, The steps are:
- Open the Facebook Face book application on the phone.
- Log in with your email address.
- Click on the “forgot password” icon.
- Select the “Reset password” box from the available options.
- Click on the “Send a message to the phone number” box registered in your Facebook account.
- Facebook will send you a text message on your phone with the activation code for your account on the application.
- Type the activation code in the empty field.
- Start resetting a password for your account and pay attention to choosing a strong password.
- Click on the “Sign out from other devices” box.
- Re-login to your account with your new email and password.
Reasons for losing your Facebook account
There are many reasons why you can lose your Facebook account, Which should be avoided in order to prevent losing the account and these reasons are:
- Many Facebook users submit notifications on your own account.
- A hacker trying to hack your Facebook account.
- Posting any inappropriate content contrary to morals and public morals that causes temporary account suspension, And with repetition causes the final disruption.
- Deleting a Facebook account due to an unintended error by the application management.
- Posting too many posts on your account at frequent intervals can get you banned.
- Clicking the Like button can cause your account to be disabled.
- Repeatedly opening a Facebook account with the wrong password causes the account to be temporarily disabled.
General instructions to facilitate the recovery of a Facebook account
There are some general guidelines by which a Facebook user can easily recover their account in the event that it has been lost, hacked, or closed by the application administration. Which:
- Activate the Facebook account recovery feature through friends, And you should be careful to choose trusted friends who are close to you.
- Add more than one phone number of yours to be an alternative to recover the account in case any of them are lost.
- Add another email alternative to the main email.
- Answering fairly difficult answers to Facebook security questions so that no one will guess.
- Activate the two-factor authentication feature to assist in account recovery.
And here we conclude with you our article in which we told you how to recover a Facebook account through friends through some simple steps, How many other ways have we learned with you to recover a Facebook account, And avoid some errors that lead to account disablement.