Run commands to clean the device Windows 7
There is no person in this era who does not have a computer or laptop at his home or at work. Usually these devices are filled with many files and some of them are useless in their presence in the device. With the accumulation of things, the computer becomes very slow, which causes inconvenience to many users and is ignorant of many Among them, what are the run commands to clean the device Windows 7 so that the computer is in a better condition, and in the following lines we will explain to you all these commands so that you can use them easily.
Reasons for disabling your computer and laptop
A computer and a laptop are like any electronic device, despite its high intelligence that makes it able to deal with any commands you give it, However, it is possible, and sometimes, to suffer from severe slowdowns, and this is due to several reasons, and the most prominent of these reasons is that the device is exposed to a strong campaign of harmful viruses, or because you have downloaded many files on it and do not perform a periodic cleaning process for it.
What are the run commands to clean the device Windows 7
The run commands to clean a computer that is running on the Windows 7 operating system are several things:
- First command: This is done by entering the start menu of the computer and then typing Prefetch and pressing the OK box, a new page will appear for you. You must delete everything on this page.
- Second order: This is done by opening the Start menu on the device and then typing the Temp command and pressing the OK icon, where a new page will appear for you. You must delete everything on this page.
- Third command: In the same previous methods, this command is also used by entering the start menu on the computer and then typing the %Temp% command, and a new page will appear that you must delete everything in it.
- Fourth command: By entering the Start menu and typing the following command, dllcache, a new page will appear with a group of files that you must delete everything in front of you.
How to clean your computer and laptop
There is another set of commands from the run that you can use to clean computers and laptops, but only within the operating system Windows 7. These commands are:
- By using the commands temp, recent, %temp% , prefetch, you can do a great cleaning of your computer.
- Click on the Start menu on your computer and then click on the Run icon.
- Start by typing one of the cleanup commands mentioned earlier.
- And then by clicking on the OK icon.
- A new page or window will appear with a group of files.
- Delete all files from this window.
- Continue to use one command after another until you have finished all the commands.
- Go to the recycle bin on the device and delete the files again.
And here we have come with you to the conclusion of this article, in which we talked about the set of commands affiliated with the run icon, which are the commands that are used in the process of cleaning a computer running Windows 7, Plus we explain to you how each of them works.